Well the week ended good........only 15 days left of school! I have the whole summer to spend with my little boy. The week started out being very sore. I have several pounds I would like to lose, so I have decided to start out jogging/walking with Heather. The first day was awful! 3.5 miles on my first try. Talk about out of breath! Heather was way ahead of me the entire time.....that's OK though. It felt great when it was all over. My 2nd time we ran, we did 2 miles down main street. That was so much easier it felt like. Hopefully it will get easier and I will get back into shape soon.
Friday night I went to a Women's Conference at Blackshear Baptist church in Oakwood. It was very refreshing! Jennifer Rothschild was the main speaker, but we also got to hear Mark and Kathryn Richt speak. Angela and I also got our pictures made with Mark on Friday night and Katheryn on Saturday morning. The conference was Friday night and Saturday morning.
Tony has a softball game every Friday night, so we Maggie got to babysit our baby while we went out separately. Tony was in charge of dropping and picking him up! THANKS SO MUCH MAGGIE!!!
Well this afternoon we have done NOTHING! I have been on the computer playing around instead f cleaning house and doing laundry which is way over do.
Jackson does not sleep in his crib yet.....but we are going to start working on that. As I write he has been asleep in his crib for about an hour.......that is a record! Later on tonight we are having dinner with Tony's parents. Yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment