Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My first blog

Well........I am trying to figure this blog thing out. You would think I could with having a facebook and myspace. So please bare with me.
Tony and I welcomed our little boy on Feb. 9, 2009. He has brought so much joy into out lives. It's true what everone says about not knowing how much you could love something till you hold it in your arms for the first time. It's so amazing! His name is Jackson David and he is now 2 months old.
I have returned to school and Jackson has started daycare. The daycare is located inside my school, so it is wonderful to be able to see him whenever I can. He is adjusting very well. I am glad to be back at school. Some people may think I am crazy to say that, but I really am. I love my job and my school. It is such a great place to work. My kids missed me as well and I missed them too. I have a great bunch of students this year.
We have about 5 weeks of school and we will be out for summer. Wow has this school year flown by! Summer is on its way! Can't wait to see all the amazing things that are in store for my family. Just getting to see Jackson grow and change everyday is enough!

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blogging world! may you become as obsessed as heather and i are :) one hint...if you use the minima layout, instead of the dots, you won't see the white boxes....it took me a little bit to figure out the ins and outs of blogging too! now, lets see some pics of that sweet boy :)

    ReplyDelete