Sunday, April 4, 2010

Been awhile....

Well...........it has been a ong time since I wrote a blog. Been a little busy with LIFE! During the past year we have had lots of ups and downs in our life, but who doesn't. My son has brought so much joy to my life that I can not even describe it. It is the BEST thing in my life! We have chosen and life has chosen to make changes in our life. With all the changes going on in our life, I know GOD has a plan. I ran across this verse from my friend Heather's Blog and it just fit perfect with my life.

"For I knw the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jerimiah 29:19

No comments:

Post a Comment